Wireless Network Engineer
The role of wireless network engineer is held within the engineering department of reporting directly to the Engineering Manager and Operations Manager.
Scope of Work and Responsibilities.
As a wireless network engineer you will be required to work as part of the engineering team to facilitate the deployment and integration of wireless and CCTV IP networks. Responsibilities include but are not limited to…
· Survey for and design of IP networks including cellular, wireless, CCTV and cabled networks.
· Installation of networking equipment including radio links, cameras, routers and switches.
· Installation of steelwork, masts and cabling infrastructure.
· Configuration and commissioning of network equipment.
· Compilation of installation reports and network drawings.
· Fault finding and repair of wireless, CCTV and wired IP networks.
Works take place nationwide in a variety of different environments many of which are in the construction industry. Up to date H&S certification is required to be held at all times. Engineers are expected to keep up to date with the latest developments within the IP networking industry as well as within the construction health and safety industry.
Interested in this job? Call us on: 0118 981 1110