Water Systems Technician / Plumber
Job Title: Water Systems Technician / Plumber
Location: Primary locations: Kingston, Tooting, Croydon, Chertsey.
Beyond/ Lesser locations: West Sussex, Surrey, Central London, Harrow, Kent, Essex
Core Competencies: (general skills)
· Team Player but able to work alone where required
· Flexible & Adaptable
· Reliable & communicative
· Willing to travel & work unsocial hours
Specialist Competencies: (specialist skills)
· Full driving licence
· Experience as a plumber or in preforming Legionella Control duties as per the description below
To travel to customer sites, carry out remedial maintenance and Legionella related activities.
Detailed Job Description:
· Working either alone or as part of a team to carry out the following functions (but not limited to):
· Servicing thermostatic mixer valves
· Replacement of Thermostatic Mixer Valves where the original has failed
· Replacement of isolation valves by shutting down systems or freezing pipework
· Disinfection of whole or partial water systems
· Replacement of pipework
· Sampling water to test for the presence of Legionella and other bacteria
· Descaling of shower heads and hose
· Assisting others with testing water temperatures in buildings
· Cleaning cold water storage tanks
· Inspection of calorifiers
· Scoping and sourcing parts for work required in support of the above activities
Satisfaction of client and manager
Company vehicle supplied where required or mileage paid at HMRC rate subject to proof of business insurance cover.
Uniform, iPhone& tools provided.
Interested in this job? Call us on: 0118 981 1110