Quality Management & Systems Professional
Our client are looking for an experienced Quality Compliance professional to ensure that we remain compliant and maintain best practice with respect to ISO9001 and ensure that both Supplier Performance and Customer Experience is controlled and world-class.
You will be experienced in ISO9001 as your role will include moving forward our ISO system to a new level, the reviewing of policies and procedures, undertaking regular internal audits, reviewing our controls for robustness, identifying risks and ensuring these are effectively managed.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
· Work with the management team to maintain standards of compliance across the entire business.
· Support the creation and/or maintenance of policy, process and procedures.
· Providing advice to ensure internal processes and procedures are update to reflect regulatory requirements.
· Work with our existing team to offer practical and commercial problem solving.
· Supplier performance review, ensuring compliance to international standards alongside product quality.
· Support the maintenance of ISO 9001 by coordinating external audit programmes/consultants to maintain accreditation and certification.
· Customer relationship management with respect to product returns and compliance to regulations & EC directives such as REACH, RoHS, 3TG and WEEE etc.
· Supplier management ensuring product quality and returns are monitored and
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Qualifications or experience in internal auditing relevant to ISO9001
· Strong change and project management skills, including the ability to manage time well, prioritize effectively and handle multiple deadlines.
· Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm.
· Ability to use independent judgement and discretion when making decisions.
· You must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Qualifications or experience in internal auditing or relevant to ISO standards.
Interested in this job? Call us on: 0118 981 1110