Our Client based in Hook is looking to recruit a Quality Engineer with some supervisory experience, who may be looking for career progression. You will ideally have some testing experience and be knowledgeable in the Electronics industry.
· Knowledge of cable assembly, mechanical drawings for products
· Quality Test and/or Inspection qualification or relevant experience
· Capable of using general test equipment
· Be able to understand how the parts is put together in order to test and be able to recommend/advise what test parameters are required
· Understand Quality procedures and documentation and adhere to them
· Recommend improvements
· Recommend KPI’s / Goals for themselves
· Liaise with suppliers
· Be able to interact with other employees/colleagues at any level
· Identify any training requirements
· Ensure through inspection regime the identification and compliant versus noncompliant product
· Be expected to carry out other duties as require which includes covering/assisting with warehouse for holiday and sickness
· Ensure utilisation of Inspection resource is effective and efficient to target daily workload
· Management of Calibration/arranging annual calibration of equipment with appropriate suppliers.
Interested in this job? Call us on: 0118 981 1110