The PMO will have Lifecycle responsibility of all product development for local NPI projects, from the point at which the project is won.
• Accountable for meeting all the assigned project objectives including delivery, quality, cost, reliability and optimisation of profit.
• Ownership of, and responsibility for assigned Projects from contract award to transfer of product to production (end of Phase 6, in line with Sensors NPI process)
• Ensuring NPI Process is followed and complied with, including:
- Defining mandatory activities for the Project at the Project Definition stage with the Project Team
- Managing ongoing deviations to the NPI Process through the Deviation Statement
• Has some knowledge and experience of Project Management
• Has ability to resolve issues with customers with some guidance
• Solves standard problems with minimal guidance
• Responsible for multiple, standard/routine Projects
• Expected to have, or be working towards certification in Project Management
• Approachability Easy to talk to, able to put others at ease.
• Directing Others Sets direction, distributes work, lays out clear plans, is organised.
• Interpersonal Savvy Relates well to others and can build rapport across the organisation
• Motivating Others Empowers others, creates a climate in which people want to do their best, shares ownership and visibility.
• Sizing Up People Good judge of talent; sees the importance of effectively using each person’s strengths.
• Organizing Able to orchestrate effective use of all available resources.
• Planning Ability to develop schedules and task/people assignments.
• Priority Setting Able to quickly zero in on the critical few leaving the trivial many.
• Building Effective Teams Knows when and how to use teams and uses them effectively.
• Managerial Courage Takes appropriate action when necessary; faces up to problem people or situations.
• Fairness Treats employees as adults and maintains equitable relationships
• Drive for Results Reliable performer who can be counted on to achieve consistent results.
• Delegation Able to broadly share responsibility and accountability.
• Customer Focus Knows and understands the needs of internal and external customers. Is results oriented and works hard to consistently provide exceptional service.
• Ethics and Values Adheres to an effective set of core values and beliefs and acts in accordance. Rewards the right values and disapproves of others.
• Problem Solving Looks beyond the obvious to find effective solutions.
• Integrity and Trust Widely trusted and seen as direct and truthful.
• Functional/Technical Skills Possesses the skills to be effective in the job. Has the skills to perform the job at a high level of accomplishment.
• Listening Practices active and attentive listening, able to hear others.
• Action-oriented Full of energy, willing to take action.
• Composure Cool under pressure, not knocked off balance by the unexpected, is a settling influence
• Values Diversity Supports fair and equal treatment for all.
Interested in this job? Call us on: 0118 981 1110