Our Client based in Hook is looking to recruit a Procurement Co-ordinator to join their expanding facility. Our Client has been at the forefront of designing computer controlled systems to evaluate mechanical properties and is highly regarded within the geotechnical engineering design sector. Our client exports to over 70 countries worldwide and take pride in their company mission and vision statements which underpins their core staff values.
The purpose of the role is to support the Supplier Account Manager with day-to-day procurement activities to ensure on-time and in full delivery of parts in line with the production schedule.
The role is varied and requires the appointed person to be organised, methodical, keen to handle multiple tasks and flexible in their approach to work
Responsibilities will include; raising purchase orders and managing call-offs, expediting existing orders to ensure on time delivery, ERP system maintenance with regards to supplier lead times, managing bulk stock and daily workshop orders, collating key supplier information for vendor management, providing administrative support to the procurement team.
· Experience of Sage 200 would be beneficial but is not essential
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good keyboard skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft office
· Must be conscientious and well organised with the ability to adapt to changes
· Have good interpersonal and team working skills
· Must have the ability to multitask proficiently
· High attention to detail and ability to achieve high levels of accuracy
· Have a ‘can do’ attitude
· Some understanding of continuous improvement and best practice procurement principles
· Company bonus scheme
· Share incentive scheme
· Workplace pension scheme
· General life assurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Free daily catered lunch
· Free fruit delivered weekly
· Cycle to work scheme
· Wellbeing break out area
· Wellness activities and incentives
Interested in this job? Call us on: 0118 981 1110