Our client based in Aldermaston is looking to recruit a Manufacturing Administrator to join their team.
Our client’s products consist of electro-mechanical instruments that can be deployed on land, downhole or in the ocean and can operate standalone or part of a larger system. The role is office based from their headquarters situated on the borders of Hampshire and Berkshire.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Director your role will be to support all of the administrative aspects of the manufacturing department. You would be expected to support areas such as purchasing Quality assurance and health & Safety.
The role will include but is not limited to;
· Contacting suppliers via phone and email to support the businesses auditing requirements
· Assisting with quality audits as directed by the manufacturing director.
· Assisting with the development and improvement of H&S documents as directed by the Manufacturing Director.
· Other administrative tasks assigned.
· Proactive and self-motivated
· Effective communicator
Experience and Qualifications
· Good GCSE grades
· Good spoken and written English
· Office or admin experience.
· Knowledge and experience of purchasing systems, Quality assurance systems and Health & Safety is desirable but not essential.
Interested in this job? Call us on: 0118 981 1110