Health And Safety Administrator
Our client based in Hungerford is looking to recruit an experienced Health & Safety Administrator to join their team. The job purpose is to Manage the H&S requirements and coordinate Health & Safety administration across the organisation, including the H&S Committee. Raise and encourage awareness of a good Health & Safety culture around the Company.
Job Description Advise the Company on H&S matters include Fire procedures/marshals/internal auditing etc Provide administration and compliance for Governance matters. Accident Investigation Completing Risk Assessments Attend Health & Safety Meetings at Head Office Vetting and ensuring External Contractors always comply Ensuring all Compliance checks are completed on time Certificates & Documentation uploaded on to the in-house System General Administration duties, including monitoring of paperwork for the H&S manuals, follow up and monitoring of risk assessments, COSHH assessments, lone working procedures, and devices etc. Health & Safety Training for other staff
Skills and Knowledge Required
• Proven experience in H&S capacity, managing administration and basic processes for an organisation with a feel for the importance of structure and recording for H&S activities.
• Experience of undertaking general office administration.
• Ability to drive is essential.
• Good skills and use of IT packages (Microsoft Office, excel, PowerPoint, outlook) essential.
• Excellent administration skills, time management and an orderly approach to all activities
• Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing
• Proven ability to use initiative and to work collaboratively.
• Excellent attention to detail
Interested in this job? Call us on: 0118 981 1110