Field Service Engineer - S/W Yorkshire
Our client has a variety of meters and devices that fit to oil tankers which deliver oil to consumers’ homes. These devices include oil level monitoring, distribution and spillage mechanisms and they are looking for an Engineer to carry out servicing, maintenance and calibration of these products at depots This position would suit a Mobile Mechanic or Plant Engineer with strong mechanical skills and some knowledge of pneumatics and electrical/electronic servicing.
Essential Functions of the Role
Repair of Discharge Equipment:
1) Undertake the repair of discharge systems in the field.
2) Retain up to date technical drawings on both systems on your van.
Service and Calibration
1) Perform Service and Calibration process on all vehicles on service contract within designated area. This is to be completed within summer months.
2) Produce calibration certificates to the customer within 48 hours.
3) Calibration certificates produced will show excellent attention to detail.
4) Use Smart sheet to log all calibration documentation.
1) Give class leading customer support via phone and face to face to customers and OEM’s.
2) As a result of class leading customer support this will aid us to achieve our KPI of a targeted response to breakdowns within 24hours.
3) Communicate effectively with other service engineers to meet KPI.
Management of yourself and Van
1) Managing your own time and customers and in turn maximising your efficiency.
2) Manage van stock.
3) Keeping vehicle road worthy in line with checks on PDA.
4) Keeping yourself presentable wearing company uniform.
Interested in this job? Call us on: 0118 981 1110