ERP & Business Systems Team Manager
Our Client based in Farnborough are looking for am ERP & Business Systems Team Manager on a permanent basis.
· Management of a small multifunctional team.
· ERP Business Systems Analyst (Infor LN).
· In charge of Business Teams relationship with IT
· In charge of Business application alignment with the Operating Unit strategy
· 3rdparty management
· 10 + years’ experience working as a Business Analyst/Systems Analyst ERP Support Analyst.
· Highly motivated and confident.
· Experience in supporting change programmes.
· Experience of Management of small multicultural teams.
· Process mapping and GAP analysis.
· Proficient use of ERP systems and applications.
· Documentation of technical and functional requirements.
· Stakeholder engagement.
Nice to have
· Technically astute, with ability to work on complex work on various applications, ideally infor LN Cloudsuite.
· Fluent English, French language would be a “+” (written and spoken)
· Customer Focus: knows how and understand the needs of internal and external customers. Is result oriented and works hard to consistently provide exceptional service.
· Ethics and Values: adheres to an effective set of core values and beliefs and acts in accordance.
· Integrity and Trust: widely trusted and seen as direct and truthful.
· Values Diversity: supports fair and equal treatment of all
· Team Working: experienced and enjoys working with multicultural teams
· Problem Solving: Looks beyond the obvious to find effective solutions, able to respond to ambiguity.
· Assertive: high confident individual
· Communication: possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Functional technical skills: possesses the skills to be effective in the job and has the skills to perform the job at a high level of accomplishment
· Action orientated: full on energy, willing to take action.
· Composure: cool under pressure, not knocked off balance by the unexpected is a settling influence.
Interested in this job? Call us on: 0118 981 1110