Engineering Office Manager
Due to expansion our Client based in Aldermaston are looking for an Engineering Office Manager on a permanent basis, our client are specialists in their field supplying strain gauge sensors, transducers & measurement solutions to all industries, throughout the UK and Worldwide. Proving solutions with precision, reliability, and with their expert knowledge makes them one of the UK’s leading transducer specialists.
As the Engineering Office manager you will be responsible for all functions of Engineering Administration working alongside the director, and for various aspects of the business ensuring Health & Safety guidelines are met in accordance to regulations. You will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to maintain confidence whilst learning aspects of the role and be a team player and a forward thinker. Preferably you will have worked in a manufacturing environment previously although this is not essential.
The main responsibilities of the role will be
Health And Saftey
· H&S assistance and Administration ensuring all documentation and legislation is updated and adhered to.
· ISO9001 Assistance- documentation/training/SOP
· Updating and managing relevant Data base / CRM
· Processing orders
· Stationery – ordering and checking
· Supplier purchases – regular ordering and stock control
· Facility management – utilities, maintenance, printers and any other Facilities as needed
· Social event management – Diary Keeping
· Travel organisation
· Exhibition organisation
· Management of Suppliers and Customers Relations
· Asset register management
Interested in this job? Call us on: 0118 981 1110