of the job:
• Inspect finished product prior to
release to customer.
• Perform quality over check on
production parts as required.
• Verify incoming receipt materials and
finished product from sub-tiers.
• Prepare customer reports and
certificates and raise release order documentation.
• Maintain customer delegated release
• Monitor concession and production
permits, maintain RCN log.
• Dealing with queries from other
• Provide support to other release
• Maintain KPI data related to release.
• Maintain filing of records in an
orderly manner to provide easy recall.
• Provide support to the quality
assurance manager as and when required.
& specialist training required:
• Adherence to written instructions and
• A minimum of intermediate ability with
Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
• An HNC or NVQ equivalent in Mechanical
Engineering, Production Engineering or Materials Engineering. Three years
relevant practical experience in lieu of formal qualifications may be
• Knowledge of customer and regulatory
• Ability to read and understand
• Metrology skills.
• Numeracy and written skills.
• Quality engineering knowledge.
• Understanding of AS13001
• Maintenance of 5S standards.