the role you will be responsible for the modification and testing of LED
lighting product to suit customer requirements, reworking of power supply
units, investigating returned product under RMA and improving the quality,
efficiency and profitability of any internal manufacturing and assembly
• Review of product design and planning
processes, tools, techniques and materials for production.
• Interpret drawings, diagrams,
specifications, work orders or reports.
• Mounting electrical components into
lighting product. Routing cable within enclosures, making connections at
• Conducting functionality and safety
testing of modified product.
• Verifying product against specification
• Ensuring practicality of manufacturing
for new product designs
• Developing assembly and test processes
for new products
• To produce rework instructions and test
• Training production staff and resolving
• Manage production schedule
• Playing a key role in continuous
improvement of processes
• Excellent communication skills, able to
build relationships with internal and external customers
• Good knowledge of electrical assembly
and test with strong understanding of manufacturing techniques and product
• Excellent problem solving skills with
the ability to understand technical detail
• Ability to read and interpret technical
• A background within a similar role,
with "hands on" manufacturing experience is preferred
• Ideally educated to HNC Level or
equivalent in Electrical and/or Electro-Mechanical engineering.