Our client are looking to recruit a Test
Technician to join their small production team, this position works closely
with colleagues in engineering and production to create specialist power supply
products in a wide variety of configurations to meet customer needs.
The position requires the ability to achieve
output targets to the highest production and quality standards. It involves
working closely with section supervisor as well as independently, with a high
level of attention to detail and following work instructions.
Skills and experience required:
• Basic understanding and interest in electronics.
• Capable of using hand/power tools to assemble product.
• Ambition to learn all aspects of role including programming and use of
automated test equipment
• Be able to operate in a safe and tidy manner, meeting all health and
• Be I.T. literate and prepared to learn new systems and software.
• Have excellent attention to detail and great listening skills.
• An Engineering/electronics qualification and GSCE level maths/science
• Soldering experience (ideally to IPC standards)
Working hours for this role are 37.5 hours Monday
to Friday, 7am to 4pm, with 2pm finish on Fridays.
In this role you will have 25 days holiday per
year, increasing by 1 day every 5 years to a maximum of 30 days. BUPA, company
pension contributions of up to 8%, cycle to work scheme, 1 Volunteer Day, life
assurance and various company activities and events throughout the year.