client is looking for a Content Marketing Assistant with an analytical approach
and audience-first mind-set to lead the content output strategy for the
company. Candidates will be experts on social media analytics, understand the
nuances, advantages and shortcomings of each platform and know how to utilize
data in formulating a campaign strategy.
communication skills are essential, as well as at least 2 years’ experience of
marketing and content in corporate communications.
• Orchestrating digital content
strategies across all online platforms.
• Driving traffic and engagement that
translates to sales and brand promotion.
• Managing a content marketing budget.
• Measuring the results of marketing
activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
• Managing and producing written content,
working with graphics and data analysis.
• Implementing SEO best practices.
• Designing and implementing creative
marketing strategies to disseminate content.
• Assisting in Exhibitions and Events.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
• 2:1 Bachelor's degree in English
Literature or Marketing / related field.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a content
• Data-driven and highly analytical.
• Proficiency with Google Analytics.
• Proficiency with social media
• Time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal
salary and bonus package with attractive benefits.