• The individual will be a seasoned sales professional /
BDM, who has worked within Vehicle CCTV, CCTV, HGV Sales or Telematics
• Business Development Manager to have a current network
of contacts and introducers from the commercial vehicle market.
• The ability and drive to work alone and assist team work
to alter the current market for the better.
• A dynamic, impressive individual capable of
self-motivated, innovative development.
• Capable of being 'hands-on’ and dealing with client
interface to win new markets and new opportunities.
• To be as much at ease with a local professional, as
with a national transport manager.
• To be able to conduct presentations to promote and be
the 'face’ of the organisation in delivery of its messages.
• To collaborate with marketing team members to ensure
co-ordination of the sales and marketing efforts.
• To aspire to hitting financial targets necessary to
maintain the traction and momentum of the business.
• To understand and share the passions and key drivers
behind our model.
• Ideally you would have obtained a Degree or Advanced
Years of experience and passion
Drivers licence is essential.
• Telesales and appointment generation via networking
• Proactive business development with existing clients.
• Sales presentations and client entertaining.
• Account management of key corporate clients.
• Manage sales database and pipe line via CRM.
• Attend sales exhibition events.
• Positive, tenacious and compassionate.
• Corporate presentation with down to earth ‘patter’.
• Professional and enthusiastic to win sales.
• Target and profit driven.
• Able to assist and manage business process
• Outgoing and extrovert.
• Interested in vehicles / commercial vehicle market
• Enjoys a challenge / problem solving.
• Able to pursue directional strategy and report back to
• Highly competitive salary and bonus structure with the
excellent progression model.
• Basic Pay - £30K - £35K PA. (depending on experience).
• On each project secured commission payable. Realistic
OTE £55-65k PA.
• 22 holiday days per year + bank holidays.
• Minimum of 42.5 hours per week – working a 8.5-hour
day between 9am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
• Some evening / weekend work is expected for client
entertaining, trade shows and to complete important task/projects.
• Immediate Start.
• Company Vehicle
• Health Care Package considered for the right